At Gold Key Homes we have the perfect home, when you are looking at land for sale in South Dakota or anywhere in the Black Hills area, place a FAMILY BUILT HOMES on it, the BEST in modular construction! Your land plus a home from FAMILY BUILT HOMES equals one spectacular piece of SD real estate! Call 605-787-0434 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
MODEL # FB-5530 SPL (2,185 SQ. FT.) 4 sections to include attached garage. Check out this 25 second video of the process. Craning into place is just one factor in the modular build and placement. And here you go…the actual beautiful finished home!
GOLD KEY HOMES, Authorized Representative of:
FAMILY BUILT HOMES, builders of the finest modular home in the region. Owned and operated by three generations of modular construction experts.
Backed by a family of talented craftsmen working side by side and joined by a select group of retailers, builders and developers, our goal is to make sure your new home exceeds your expectations!
IT’S TIME TO RETHINK MODULAR
WHERE QUALITY IS STANDARD
STANDARD FEATURED BENEFITS
- 7” LP® SmartSide® horizontal lap primed and painted exterior siding.
- 9’0” sidewall height.
- 7/16” OSB sheathing under sheetrock on sidewalls and marriage walls.
- Pella® white vinyl casement windows with high performance SunDefense™ Low-E insulated glass and vinyl screens. Sheetrock returns with acrylic, water-resistant window sill.
- 2” white vinyl mini blinds on windows.
- 9’0” flat ceiling height throughout.
- 6/12 pitch engineered hinged roof trusses.
- Coffered ceilings as shown on print.
- 16” eave and 16” gable end overhangs.
- R-50 blown-in roof insulation with spray-on sealer vapor barrier.
- Water and Ice shield membrane roofing underlayment on entire roof.
- 30 year architectural, self-sealing shingles.
- Pella® Front exterior doors: 36” insulated, in-swing with center arch glass décor window, with weather stripping, threshold and keyed lockset with deadbolt.
- Pella® swinging patio door per plan, in-swing with weather stripping, threshold and keyed lockset with deadbolt.
- 1-3/8” solid core, raised panel, pre-finished interior doors with wood molding with choice of brushed nickel or oil rubbed bronze lever handle lock set.
- Integrated under mount double bowl kitchen sink with 8” center set, water saver ledge faucet and pull-out spout.
- White china, tank type, elongated water saver commodes.
- Integrated under mount lavatory sinks with 4” center set, water saver faucet and pop-up drain with overflow. Dual lavatory sinks in master bathroom.
- Free standing soaker tub with vessel filler type faucet in master bathroom.
- 60” shower pan with tiled surround and glass shower enclosure as per plan.
- Deluxe carpet over re-bond pad in bedrooms.
- Ceramic tile in laundry and bathrooms.
- Choice of hickory, cashew, pecan, black or white cabinetry with flat panel doors, Samoan birch interiors, adjustable shelves in kitchen overhead cabinets, drawers over doors in base cabinets, and one drawer set per kitchen.
- Soft close cabinet door hinges and self-close drawer guides in the kitchen.
- Utility room base and overhead cabinet with rod as per plan.
- Solid surface countertops throughout.
- Subway style backsplash tile in kitchen from counter to bottom of overhead cabinets.
- Solid surface backsplash above bathroom countertops.
*NOTICE – Due to constant improvements of the products, prices and specifications are subject to change without notice.
MODULAR HOMES are NOT Manufactured (mobile) Homes
- Modular Homes are built to meet or exceed IRC quality standards and must conform to the same local, state and regional codes as homes that are built on-site.
- Modular Homes are not exposed to the outdoor elements when being constructed and must meet strict quality control requirements before delivered to site. Modular homes are often sturdier than site-built.
- Modular Homes, once delivered to the home site, are set on permanent foundations of either a full basement or a crawl space by using cranes to hoist the home into place.
- Modular Homes follow the same market trends and are as easily financed and refinanced by banks and other lenders as site-built homes.
- Modular Homes are the perfect solution when contemplating the build of your own home, especially when site-built may not be an option.
IT’S TIME TO RETHINK MODULAR WHERE QUALITY IS STANDARD